Meet Our Attorney
Patrick C. H. Spencer II, M.A., J.D.
Patrick has been practicing law for thirteen years and has worked on Workers’ Compensation cases for fifteen years.
- Patrick has secured many of our largest Workers’ Compensation settlements.
- In the past 5 years he has gotten over $15 million in compensation for our clients.
- Patrick argued and won a recent Workers’ Compensation case in front of the Colorado Supreme Court. Listen to Patrick argue the Williams case.
He is admitted to practice in front of:
- The State Supreme Court of Colorado,
- The Federal District Court for the District of Colorado,
- The Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals,
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims.
Patrick is regularly consulted by other attorneys for advice on complex issues about Workers’ Compensation cases. Patrick has been repeatedly praised by judges for being one of the best claimant’s attorneys in Colorado Springs.
- Patrick attended the University of Colorado School of Law, and has a Master’s degree in Political Science and Constitutional Law from the University of Colorado.
- Patrick graduated in the top four percent of his law class at the University of Colorado School of Law.
- He was awarded the Order of the Coif.
- He graduated with honors (magna cum laude) from Colorado College.
Patrick belongs to the following groups:
- Colorado Bar Association,
- American Bar Association,
- El Paso County Bar Association,
- Workers’ Compensation Education Association,
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives,
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates,
- American Civil Liberties Union,