How Much Do We Charge?
Our fee for Veterans’ Disability cases is 20% of any past-due benefits we get for you.
- Our fee is based on the amount of additional benefits we get for you.
- No fee is charged on benefits you are already receiving from the VA.
- Your first appointment with us is free.
- There is no up-front cost for us to discuss or take your case.
Will I have to pay anything other than fees?
In addition to fees, which is what your attorney is paid for their time, you are responsible for paying out-of-pocket expenses associated with your case.
Examples of costs are:
- medical evaluations,
- copies of medial records,
- faxes, postage and copies,
- vocational reports,
- depositions and expert medical testimony.
Our firm pays for these costs as your case goes along, essentially loaning this amount to you, interest free. The costs do not have to be paid back until the conclusion of your case.